The old tree is dead, long live the new tree

Mark Hymers markh at linuxfromscratch.org
Sat Aug 10 04:54:21 PDT 2002

Yep, I've killed BLFS/BOOK-old (actually I've mv'd it to my home dir on
shadowfax for another week or so in case someone cries foul).  Either
way, it's no longer accessible through CVS.

On a seperate note many thanks to all those who have sent in patches to
the book recently.  I should announce deadlines more often!

Thanks all,

Mark

"I once absent-mindedly ordered Three Mile Island dressing in a restaurant
 and, with great presence of mind, they brought Thousand Island Dressing and
 a bottle of chili sauce."
     Terry Pratchett, alt.fan.pratchett
Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org