w3m

Mark Hymers markh at linuxfromscratch.org
Sat Aug 10 04:49:49 PDT 2002

On Thu, 08, Aug, 2002 at 08:26:04PM -0700, Timothy Bauscher spoke thus..
> w3m is attached. I should warn you though, that while GPM
> works with w3m on my sistem, it generates an annoying debug
> message which may, or may not, be coming from a faulty GPM.

Are you using gpm-1.20.0?  I have that problem all the time with links +
gpm.  I think it's a gpm problem but I believe that there's a new
release of gpm on the horizon.

Mark

"But Yossarian *still* didn't understand either how Milo could buy eggs
 in Malta for seven cents apiece and sell them at a profit in Pianosa
 for five cents."
     Catch 22, Joseph Heller
Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org