w3m

Boris Buegling boris at icculus.org
Fri Aug 9 09:03:48 PDT 2002

On 08.08.2002, Timothy Bauscher wrote:
> w3m is attached. I should warn you though, that while GPM
> works with w3m on my sistem, it generates an annoying debug
> message which may, or may not, be coming from a faulty GPM.

It works on a normal console, but, unfortunately, it does not work
in xterm. It looks like a GPM bug to me too.

--
Boris Buegling  <boris at timedoctor.org>

"Ah, you know the type.  They like to blame it all on the Jews or the
Blacks, 'cause if they couldn't, they'd have to wake up to the fact
that life's one big, scary, glorious, complex and ultimately
unfathomable crapshoot -- and the only reason THEY can't seem to keep
up is they're a bunch of misfits and losers."
                -- A analysis of Neo-Nazis, from "The Badger" comic
Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org