a little bugreport

Rob 'Feztaa' Park feztaa at shaw.ca
Thu Aug 8 21:43:03 PDT 2002

Alas! Mark Hymers spake thus:
> On Tue, 06, Aug, 2002 at 07:12:08PM -0500, Larry Lawrence spoke thus..
> > > There's no problems with every package except zsh. w3m, links and some
> > > other browser only display the source code not the formated page of this
> > > package. I noticed that mozilla display this page correctly. These
> > > browsers had no problem with every one of the other pages and the online
> > > cvs version at beyond.linuxfromscratch.org also works correctly. I can't
> > > figure out were the problem is maybe anybody here have a idea what the
> > > is. Maybe there's a typo in the xml file for this package?
> >
> > I will look at it, hopefully Mark will also.
>
> I noticed that the other day.
>
> One of my to-do jobs is to clean up the HTML output using htmltidy.
> It's a job I'll hopefully get around to soon and then we'll have nice
> HTML output.  Until then, sorry about the inconvenience.

hey, htmltidy is a neat little program. I used to use it back in my
windows days when I was too lazy to write clean html ;)

(come to think of it, the html that my m4 macros is producing isn't
terribly clean... maybe I should look at htmltidy again! ;)

--
Rob 'Feztaa' Park
http://members.shaw.ca/feztaa/
Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org