w3m

Timothy Bauscher timothy at linuxfromscratch.org
Thu Aug 8 20:26:04 PDT 2002

w3m is attached. I should warn you though, that while GPM
works with w3m on my sistem, it generates an annoying debug
message which may, or may not, be coming from a faulty GPM.

So, included information about the possible problem and
the parameter used to disable GPM should the problem occur.
It looks like Gentoo is aware of this problem as well, and
might have patched GPM.

w3m.patch.bz2 is a cvs diff -u which includes
textweb/{w3m.xml,w3m/w3m.ent}.

w3m-stuff.tar.bz2 contains the textweb/w3m/*.xml files.

--
timothy(at)linuxfromscratch.org