XFS

Mark Hymers markh at linuxfromscratch.org
Thu Aug 8 14:55:35 PDT 2002

On Thu, 08, Aug, 2002 at 10:49:38PM +0100, Mark Hymers spoke thus..
> On Thu, 08, Aug, 2002 at 10:46:01PM +0100, Mark Hymers spoke thus..
> > On Thu, 08, Aug, 2002 at 05:41:03PM -0400, Billy O'Connor spoke thus..
> > > XFS section attached.  I mistakenly posted it to blfs.book.  Patch can
> > > be applied from BLFS/BOOK/postlfs with -Np1.
> >
> > Applied, thanks.

I'm not quite sure about the layout of that section (the patch and utils
on one page).

When it comes online tomorrow at regeneration can people look at it and
suggest how we should deal with:

1) Patching the kernel (give full kernel compile instructions or just
   how to add the patch and which kernel options to enable)
2) How to deal with the filesystems section overall

Mark

markh at linuxfromscratch.org
Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org