a little bugreport

Mark Hymers markh at linuxfromscratch.org
Thu Aug 8 13:45:51 PDT 2002

On Tue, 06, Aug, 2002 at 07:12:08PM -0500, Larry Lawrence spoke thus..
> > There's no problems with every package except zsh. w3m, links and some
> > other browser only display the source code not the formated page of this
> > package. I noticed that mozilla display this page correctly. These
> > browsers had no problem with every one of the other pages and the online
> > cvs version at beyond.linuxfromscratch.org also works correctly. I can't
> > figure out were the problem is maybe anybody here have a idea what the
> > is. Maybe there's a typo in the xml file for this package?
>
> I will look at it, hopefully Mark will also.

I noticed that the other day.

One of my to-do jobs is to clean up the HTML output using htmltidy.
It's a job I'll hopefully get around to soon and then we'll have nice
HTML output.  Until then, sorry about the inconvenience.

Mark

markh at linuxfromscratch.org
Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org