Killing the old tree

Mark Hymers markh at linuxfromscratch.org
Wed Aug 7 06:01:22 PDT 2002

On Tue, 06, Aug, 2002 at 01:56:15PM -0500, Larry Lawrence spoke thus..
> Happy and sad to see it go.  Could you remind me where to put patch files.
> I have one for cdrdao-gcc31 and just created netkit-telnet-gcc31 (thanks to
> Gentoo).

Put patch files in /home/ftp/blfs-patches on shadowfax, then point to
them at {http,ftp}://ftp.linuxfromscratch.org/blfs-patches/

I'll sort out versioning (i.e. BLFS-1.0, BLFS-CVS etc) for this
directory as we approach release time.

> Also Aug 24, is fine with me.

Great

Mark