Emacs

Mark Hymers markh at linuxfromscratch.org
Wed Aug 7 05:57:44 PDT 2002

On Wed, 07, Aug, 2002 at 04:13:16AM -0400, Billy O'Connor spoke thus..
> Hello, Larry, Billy O'Connor here in New York.
>
> emacs.patch.bz2 can be applied from the BLFS/BOOK/postlfs directory
> with patch -Np1.

Thanks, I've applied the patch.

Just one thing.  If you do any future patches, note that you can use
cvs diff -u to generate it which will miss out all the state files in
the CVS directories.  Alternatively, if you use something like
diff --exclude=CVS it'll also do that.

Thanks again for the patch,

Mark

PS - I haven't tested these; does ./configure by itself install into
/usr or /usr/local?

markh at linuxfromscratch.org
Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org