a little bugreport

Dieter Schmitz dieter.schmitz at uni.de
Tue Aug 6 05:52:57 PDT 2002

Hello,

I think i found some little bugs in the current BLFS Book (20020806)

zsh-4.0.4:

There's a little problem with the html version of zsh. I converted the
XML Version into html with this commands

mkdir -p html
cd html/
mkdir -p introduction postlfs general connect basicnet server \
          content x kde gnome xsoft multimedia pst preface \
          appendices other
/usr/bin/openjade -t xml \
        -d /usr/share/dsssl/docbook/html/blfs.dsl \
        /usr/share/dsssl/docbook/dtds/decls/xml.dcl \
        ../index.xml

There's no problems with every package except zsh. w3m, links and some
other browser only display the source code not the formated page of this
package. I noticed that mozilla display this page correctly. These
browsers had no problem with every one of the other pages and the online
cvs version at beyond.linuxfromscratch.org also works correctly. I can't
figure out were the problem is maybe anybody here have a idea what the
is. Maybe there's a typo in the xml file for this package?

telnet-0.17:

There's no location given at this page where you can find the
netkit-telnet-gcc31.patch. Where i can find it?

traceroute-1.4a12:

There's the user bin needed to install traceroute. Maybe you can add
some commands to create the user.

mutt-1.4i:

At the ./configure there a space between the &&

./configure --prefix=/usr --sysconfdir=/etc & &

Best Regards
Dieter

PS: Thanks to the BLFS Team the book is very great!!
Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org