Nano Baybe!

Timothy Bauscher timothy at linuxfromscratch.org
Mon Aug 5 21:36:03 PDT 2002

I like nano, so here is nano for the BLFS book.

Attached is nano.tar.bz2, which untars to the directory
'nano' of course, and should reside in postlfs/editors.
Also attached is a cvs diff -u patch for the nano.xml and
and postlfs.ent files. Hope it applies cleanly.

All this junk is in my home directory. You can view it
here if you like:

http://linuxfromscratch.org/~timothy/blfs-book

or get the XML smeg here:

/home/timothy/BLFS/BLFS/BOOK/

BTW, to Larry and the rest of the BLFS team, great job
with the book. It's coming along swimmingly.

--
timothy(at)linuxfromscratch.org