BLFS-1.0 release date coinciding with LFS-4.0?

larry at bunky.lawrence larry at bunky.lawrence
Sun Aug 4 11:19:25 PDT 2002

Ultimately, it depends on how we define Version 1.0.   The good news is
that we have a complete workstation.  I've built from LFS-CVS through
KDE to OpenOffice 1.0.  The only hiccup was Java will not run (binary or
compiled) on my machine without a Glibc patch.  Since Greg's patches are
now in LFS Bugzilla, I think this will clear up by 4.0.

We are down to alternative programs, server programs and applications.

Larry
Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org