BLFS-1.0 release date coinciding with LFS-4.0?

Gerard Beekmans gerard at linuxfromscratch.org
Sun Aug 4 04:12:53 PDT 2002

On August 4, 2002 12:29 am, Bruce Dubbs wrote:
>   It might be a bit optimistic.  Did you want to release in September?
>  Larry has been doing a lot of work, but I've been very busy with my new
> job.  I think you can relate. :)  Mark has not been available much
> either.  There are still a couple of big packages left to do (mainly
> Gnome) and numerous smaller packages.  X and KDE have been farly stable
> and new packages are slowly going in.
>
> What date did you want us to shoot for?

I was just wondering if you guys had set a date. If nothing has been set,
somewhere in the first week of september (so in a month from now) would be a
attainable goal, but that all depends on how much time you guys can put into
the BLFS book. If not, it's no big deal. It just would be nice, that's all.

--
Gerard Beekmans
www.linuxfromscratch.org

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org