BLFS-1.0 release date coinciding with LFS-4.0?

Bruce Dubbs bdubbs at swbell.net
Sat Aug 3 21:29:12 PDT 2002

Gerard Beekmans wrote:

>Hey guys,
>
>Once upon a time Mark and I were talking when BLFS-1.0 would be released, and
>a tentative arrangement was made to release BLFS-1.0 on the same day as
>LFS-4.0
>
>Is this plan still attainable?

Gerard,
  It might be a bit optimistic.  Did you want to release in September?
 Larry has been doing a lot of work, but I've been very busy with my new
job.  I think you can relate. :)  Mark has not been available much
either.  There are still a couple of big packages left to do (mainly
Gnome) and numerous smaller packages.  X and KDE have been farly stable
and new packages are slowly going in.

What date did you want us to shoot for?

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org