objprelink submission

Ben ben79 at bigpond.net.au
Tue Apr 30 03:52:12 PDT 2002

Hello,

I installed qt-3.0.3, kde3, with objprelink on my old redhat system.

All that is required is a new -platform option:
-platform linux-g++-objprelink
So that the objprelink binary is called on the object files.

You can copy the platforms qmake.conf from
qt-copy/mkspecs/linux-g++-objprelink into the qt-3.0.3 tree and then pass
the -platform linux-g++-objprelink to configure. It's pretty easy.

cheers
Ben

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org