dhcp

Mark Hymers markh at linuxfromscratch.org
Mon Apr 29 16:52:13 PDT 2002

On Mon, 29, Apr, 2002 at 02:08:25PM -0500, Larry Lawrence spoke thus..
> Here are the change to incorporate DHCP_STOP.  I also discovered that
> dhclient.conf was missing from chapter 6.  I may also have run into a
> missing line in the server config file, but I deal with that later.
Applied with one slight modification.

Instead of DHCP_PROG, DHCP_OPT and DHCP_STOP, we now have:
DHCP_PROG, DHCP_START and DHCP_STOP.

This seems to me to be a lot cleaner in implementation as it allows
options to be passed to either start/stop or both (just put in both
variables).

Hope that's ok.

Mark

markh at linuxfromscratch.org