dhcp ifdown

Larry Lawrence llawre_ at excite.com
Fri Apr 26 19:19:04 PDT 2002

"DJ Lucas" <dj_me at swbell.net> wrote in message
news:3CC9BCF6.6040108 at swbell.net...
> running on a pretty much base build of LFS. To make it work requires:
> newt; popt; python; slang; tcl/tk.  Admittedly, I should've had some
of
> them installed already.

That's a lot of support, I don't have any of those on any of my lfs
builds.

> work anyways. lol  At anyrate, I figured I give everyone the update on
> what I managed to find about it.  Also, what are the current clients
> that we would like to include? Prior to this, I had only known about
> dhcpcd and the ISC client.

My rule is currently maintained. (There still a lot of buffer overruns
out there)  Popularity is not as important if the package does the job.
There is no quota in the outline, it even implys that the choice is left
up to the user.  My biggest surprise of today was that I didn't find any
other clients, and I had really hoped to find some.

Larry

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org