dhcp ifdown

DJ Lucas dj_me at swbell.net
Fri Apr 26 13:47:50 PDT 2002

That's very good, becuase I have had absolutely no luck making pump
work.  All I get is "operation failed" and I've tried a couple of
different versions of the supporting libs.  Keep in mind I'm still
running on a pretty much base build of LFS. To make it work requires:
newt; popt; python; slang; tcl/tk.  Admittedly, I should've had some of
them installed already.
Looks like the 0.8.11 source was current as of march 1, 2001.  RH 7.2
includes this version (7th revision), but also includes dhcp and dhcpcd.
Rawhide also includes the same package.  So I would guestimate that it
is the latest and greatest.  I wasn't able to make it run
correctly....YET.  Probably not good for blfs, but I'm going to make it
work anyways. lol  At anyrate, I figured I give everyone the update on
what I managed to find about it.  Also, what are the current clients
that we would like to include? Prior to this, I had only known about
dhcpcd and the ISC client.

Thanks

D.J. Lucas

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org