dhcp ifdown

Larry Lawrence llawre_ at excite.com
Fri Apr 26 18:08:47 PDT 2002

"DJ Lucas" <dj_me at swbell.net> wrote in message
news:000601c1ed6f$b7e73420$ad01a8c0 at americas.cpqcorp.net...
> best I can tell 0.8.11 is latest version of pump..is this corrrect?

Funny you should ask, while I was looking for it today, I never did find
the program.  I found the manpage, which was what I needed.  I had
thought that I would add it to the clients list, but I concluded that it
wasn't maintained anymore and gave up.  I keep running into references
that it was a RedHat written package (which I didn't know), but I looked
back and it seems RedHat has been using dhcpcd for quite a while.  I
also saw quite of few unkind remarks towards pump.  I know that I didn't
see a version 1.x.x so I suspect you found the latest.

Larry

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org