Chapter 6 Setting up network firewall errata

Larry Lawrence llawre_ at excite.com
Wed Apr 24 20:01:21 PDT 2002

"Bill Maltby LFS Related" <lfsbill at wlmcs.com> wrote in message > >
cat > /etc/init.d/firewall << "EOF"
> >             AAA
> > I think s/b /etc/rc.d/init.d/firewall?
> >
> >    #!/bin/sh
> >
> >    # Begin /etc/init.d/firewall
> >
> > If this has been fixed, take heart. I'll soon have PPP, cvs
> > etc. working and be able to double check from cvs instead
> > of the cvs version on the web site.

Hopefully you wont find many more of these, but its likely.  This change
happened when Gerard released the first bootscript package, which I
believe was in Book version 3.2 - it was last January, but it seems so
long ago now.  Anything submitted before then could have this bug.  Mark
went through the packages and maybe this was the only one he missed,
anyway, that's the history.

Larry

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org