Chapter 6 Setting up network firewall errata

Bill Maltby LFS Related lfsbill at wlmcs.com
Wed Apr 24 17:55:55 PDT 2002

Hi folks,

I'm progressing through the latest download available cvs,
20020402 and applying the stuff to my BILLS semi-auto.

Came across the following:

   Below is a slightly modified version of Rusty Russell's recommendation
   from the Linux 2.4 Packet Filtering HOWTO:

   cat > /etc/init.d/firewall << "EOF"
            AAA
I think s/b /etc/rc.d/init.d/firewall?

   #!/bin/sh

   # Begin /etc/init.d/firewall

If this has been fixed, take heart. I'll soon have PPP, cvs
etc. working and be able to double check from cvs instead
of the cvs version on the web site.

Bill Maltby
billm at wlmcs.com

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org