dhcp install

Mark Hymers markh at linuxfromscratch.org
Sat Apr 20 15:10:06 PDT 2002

On Tue, 09, Apr, 2002 at 10:07:12AM -0500, Larry Lawrence spoke thus..
> Here are the install instructions.  I did not modify index or dhcp.xml in
> chapter 6.  I used the structure of dhcp-conf.xml, but named it
> dhcp_config.xml.  Feel free to modify as needed.
Thanks Larry.

I've added that to CVS now; if anybody thinks we need to modify it or
anything, please send patches to the list :-)

/me hopes that DHCP is just about over, it's giving me a headache...
[especially trying to test it when I only have one computer handy]

Mark

markh at linuxfromscratch.org
Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org