DHCPCD pages for blfs

DJ Lucas dj_me at swbell.net
Fri Apr 19 16:16:26 PDT 2002

Here ya's go, my attempt to assist in the BLFS book.  I'm not currently
subscribed to the list, so please cc me if you like what you see.  I've
adapted my newest hint on dhcpcd for LFS 3.3 and extracted the info from
that file to the second method web page.  It's just an idea, but if you
like the changes, let me know and I'll go ahead and write the Method 1
and Method 3 pages.  Also, go ahead and submit or edit appropriately if
you do deciede you do like it, just don't forget to make a dhcpcdm1.html
and dhcpcdm3.html blank pages for temporary so the links aren't broken.
Oh one more thing.The pages were edited with, dare I say it,
FrontPageXP.I was at work, cut me some slack. ;-)

Thanks

D.J. Lucas