objprelink submission

Jesse Tie-Ten-Quee highos at linuxfromscratch.org
Fri Apr 19 09:23:37 PDT 2002

Yo,

On Fri, Apr 19, 2002 at 11:19:21AM -0500, Bruce Dubbs wrote:
> I put in objprelink and updated the qt instructions to use it.
> I didn't update the chnagelog.  Should I have done that?

Uh, I though we were going to keep un-needed optimization out of blfs.
This kinda fits in that category, no?

I don't see a problem with adding objprelink itself.  But modifying the
default qt instructions...especially when you have to use qt-copy,
intead of the official qt sources, well.. c'mon now.

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org