INSTALL file in CVS (Building BLFS Book)

Bruce Dubbs bdubbs at swbell.net
Wed Apr 17 21:49:36 PDT 2002

A problem with the BLFS INSTALL file instructions is that the package
names are not specified.

I found docbkx412.zip (http) which appears to be the "docbook-xml dtd
archive".
I found openjade-1.3.1.tar.gz (http) which is the openjade source.
I found lfs.dsl (CVS) which appears to be "Modified DocBook Entities"
I found docbook-dsssl-1.76.tar.gz (http) which appears to be "DSSL
DocBook Stylesheets"

I cannot find docbook-4.1.2-newest.tar.bz2.  Even google came up blank
on this one.

Can someone please clarify these instructions for me.  Thanks.

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org