postfix additions

Mark Hymers markh at linuxfromscratch.org
Sun Apr 7 17:33:09 PDT 2002

On Sat, 06, Apr, 2002 at 09:36:44PM -0600, Larry Lawrence spoke thus..
> The following stops the stmp daemon from listening over the internet
> interface and also corrects the error in the script just pointed out by
> Bill.
Heh - wish I'd noticed your patch *before* I fixed up the script myself!

I've applied the rest of the patch.

> I'm through with postfix unless there are any recommendations or bugs
> submitted.
Only thing I can think of is are the instructions exactly the same for
postfix-1.1.7?  If so, I'll just update the version and download
entities.

Mark

markh at linuxfromscratch.org
Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org