HTML format error - Chapter 8

Mark Hymers markh at linuxfromscratch.org
Sun Apr 7 17:24:31 PDT 2002

On Sat, 06, Apr, 2002 at 09:43:25PM -0500, Bill Maltby LFS Related spoke thus..
> If corrected already, apologies.
>
> In the BLFS versiom 20020328, chapter 8, Installing postfix,
> the reload case of the init.d script appears to be tacked
> onto the end of the preceding ";;" with a bunch of spaces.
>
>          stop)
>                  echo "Stopping Mail Service..."
>                  loadproc postfix stop
>                  ;;
>
> VVVVVVV <-- It's alignment is what caught my eye.
> reload) <-- when I cut & paste, it was far right on screen
> ^^^^^^^ <-- and appeared that way in Netscape too.
>
>                  echo "Reloading Mail Service..."
>                  loadproc postfix reload
>                  ;;
>
>          restart)
Well spotted!

Another thing I noticed was that there were tabs in the file which made
it go all funny (I've recently moved from using ts=8 to ts=4 in vim) so
I've replaced all the tabs with spaces (which is more correct anyways
IMO as different people have different ts's which bugger up alignment).

It'll go into CVS in a minute

Mark

markh at linuxfromscratch.org
Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org