Useful (B)LFS Machine Now In Place

Bill Maltby LFS Related lfsbill at wlmcs.com
Sun Apr 7 16:10:09 PDT 2002

Folks,

Just wanted to say thanks (and share my excitement) at having
one of my machines useful for more than LFS installs and BILLS
development. Today, I have run a BILLS install beg->end on the
LFS cvs version 2002-04-03 (ftp'd 4/6/2002 AM) w/o breaks and
applied some of the automated install processes on another for
BLFS items.

The BLFS one now has gpm, ncftp, links, lynx working on it and
connectivity via my normal gateway w/default routing. Also to
my local machines.

Thanks to one and all. As soon as I get experience with cvs,
I think I'll volunteer to do boot diskette. I have some exper
at it and now I see mkrecovery available.

THANKS TO ALL!! :-)

Bill Maltby
billm at wlmcs.com

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org