DHCP script - I'm thoroughly confused

Mark Hymers markh at linuxfromscratch.org
Sun Apr 7 17:06:42 PDT 2002

Larry,

You seemed to understand what the hell we decided to do about the
DHCP scripting.  Is there any chance you can run me up a patch and send
it to the list?  Sorry but I got thoroughly confused by the options we
had.  I seem to recall that we decided to modify ifup.ethX (is that
right?) using variables and then tell the user how to set them (and what
they mean) for each different DHCP package.  Is this anywhere near
right.

Yours in confusion (It's late at night OK!),

Mark

markh at linuxfromscratch.org
Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org