HTML format error - Chapter 8

Bill Maltby LFS Related lfsbill at wlmcs.com
Sat Apr 6 18:43:25 PST 2002

If corrected already, apologies.

In the BLFS versiom 20020328, chapter 8, Installing postfix,
the reload case of the init.d script appears to be tacked
onto the end of the preceding ";;" with a bunch of spaces.

         stop)
                 echo "Stopping Mail Service..."
                 loadproc postfix stop
                 ;;

VVVVVVV <-- It's alignment is what caught my eye.
reload) <-- when I cut & paste, it was far right on screen
^^^^^^^ <-- and appeared that way in Netscape too.

                 echo "Reloading Mail Service..."
                 loadproc postfix reload
                 ;;

         restart)