audiofile

Larry Lawrence llawrence at hot.rr.com
Tue Apr 2 13:57:29 PST 2002

Mark Hymers wrote:

> On Fri, 22, Mar, 2002 at 04:06:42PM -0600, Larry Lawrence spoke thus..
>> Next step to KDE -
> Which chapter should this go in?  Chapter 17 - Multimedia Libraries?
> That's where it should go if other things use it; if it's KDE specific,
> then it'll go in Chapter 13.  (Personally, I've never used it when
> setting up KDE before; I'll make sure to try it when I do my KDE-3.0
> final installation; I'm playing with 3.0-rc3 ATM)
>
> Mark

Chapter 17 makes more sense.  Just to add ogg to KDE 3 requires libogg,
libvorbis, and probably libao, but they are used by other programs.  Then
vorbis-tools goes to Chapter 18.  The one that just stumped me was curl, it
probably goer in 4.  Adding these to bugzilla this evening.

Is anyone else having trouble with kdemultimedia sigsegv on noatun.  I could
swear that I just read something about ogg causing it, but I can't find it
again.

Larry
Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org