[thaz at if.rmci.net: blfs software management]

Henning Rohde rohde.henning at gmx.net
Mon Oct 29 04:24:29 PST 2001

Hi everybody,

Sorry for replying to my own message, but after having done some research
about this tool I had to realize that its sources seem not to be
availiable on the web, at least freshmeat and google did not show them.

Maybe that they are included in the ISO-image of the CRUX-distribution,
maybe the original poster knows...

Appearently the pkgutils is licensed under the GPL, at least it's stated so
in the README, but personally I do not feel comfortable if we adopted this
tool without any hesitation.

-> I'd like to get some information from the author of pkgtools about:
        - future plans regarding CRUX & pkgutils
        - general availiability of the sources of pkgutils
        - agreement that it's ready for wider usage

What do you think, more comments please,

Henning
Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org