[thaz at if.rmci.net: blfs software management]

Henning Rohde rohde.henning at gmx.net
Mon Oct 29 00:51:35 PST 2001

Hi everybody,

Mark Hymers wrote:

> Hi all, can we have comments on this please.
>
> ----- Forwarded message from "Mike B." <thaz at if.rmci.net> -----
>> http://home.if.rmci.net/thaz/pkgutils.html.

Hmm, IMHO it looks quite sensible, although I do not intend to use it
currently: my LFS-system is already grown too far to begin with something
like that.

BTW: it would be nice to have a converter-script that could be fed with our
.xml-files and would generate the the needed $pkg.build-files.

If we officially adopted these tool we we could provide those
$pkg.build-files with the applicaions listed in the appendix.

Just my EUR 0.02,

        Henning
--
"Ein Patriot ist einer, der sein Vaterland liebt. Ein Nationalist ist einer,
der die Vaterländer der anderen verachtet" (Johannes Rau)
Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org