Firewalling

Seth W. Klein sklein at mint.net
Thu Oct 25 17:42:09 PDT 2001

On Thu, 25 Oct 2001 02:33 -0700, Mark Hymers <markh at linuxfromscratch.org> wrote:

> On Wed, 24, Oct, 2001 at 08:44:04PM -0400, Seth W. Klein wrote:
>
> > *Spit, sputter, fuss.* Nobody told _me_ about this and it doesn't
> > show in Netscape or Mozilla. First i hear of it is when i'm used as
> > an example of the broken. So i have fixed it and now the example is
> > broken :P
> Whoops - sorry Seth!  I thought I'd mentioned it in the email relating
> to that patch about the mailing lists I sent you.  I checked and I
> didn't ;-)  My fault!

I know the feeling. If you're as short of sleep as i, it's little
wonder. Anyway, it's now fixed, and, speaking of sleep, i should
get some....

cheers,
Seth W. "sklein" Klein
--
sklein at mint.net                          http://members.mint.net/sklein/
   They live on the edge?  I live hanging from my safty harness rope.
Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org