Firewalling

Seth W. Klein sklein at mint.net
Wed Oct 24 17:44:04 PDT 2001

On Wed, 24 Oct 2001 16:37:17 +0100
Mark Hymers <markh at linuxfromscratch.org> wrote:

> On Mon, 22, Oct, 2001 at 11:55:24PM +0200, Henning Rohde spoke thus..
>
> <snip>
> and instead of:
>
> <para>
> text
> </para>
>
> we do
> <para>text</para>
>
> This is because openjade is borken and inserts horrible characters if
> you do the first one...  (try viewing the LFS FAQ in links and you'll
> see what I mean!).

*Spit, sputter, fuss.* Nobody told _me_ about this and it doesn't
show in Netscape or Mozilla. First i hear of it is when i'm used as
an example of the broken. So i have fixed it and now the example is
broken :P

*Fading sound of evil laughter....*

cheers,
Seth W. "sklein" Klein
--
sklein at mint.net                          http://members.mint.net/sklein/
   They live on the edge?  I live hanging from my safty harness rope.
Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org