Firewalling

Henning Rohde rohde.henning at gmx.net
Mon Oct 22 14:55:24 PDT 2001

Hello, to all my friend, out there,

after having made such a big noise I finally decided to do some work myself.

Here it is, the latest, ehmm, the first BETA of the firewalling-chapter!

It's almost a straight translation from the hint, but, except for the
kernel-configuration, the structure should be final.

Further work needs to be done on a better layout for the synopsis, the
kernel-options and on the link-collection.

Known errors:
"document type does not allow element "sect3" here"
occurs after using an orderedlist in both fw-writing.xml and
fw-appendix.xml for structuring the sub-chapters.

Any comments or critics are highly apprechiated,

Henning

PS: I nearly did cut the Synopsis, should I?

--
"Ein Patriot ist einer, der sein Vaterland liebt. Ein Nationalist ist einer,
der die Vaterländer der anderen verachtet" (Johannes Rau)