WARNING - BLFS CVS CHANGES!

Chris Lingard chris at stockwith.uklinux.net
Sun Oct 21 12:16:37 PDT 2001

Mark Hymers wrote:

>> > Any comments/queries/complaints/flames to me or the ml please.

Hello Mark,

Many thanks for the information.  First time using xml and openjade; but I
have now got a clean new LFS book.

Just two minor points that I found.

When you install openjade, the copy should be:
        cp -av dsssl/* /usr/share/dsssl/openjade
and not cp -av dsssl /usr/share/dsssl/openjade
Otherwise you get /usr/share/dsssl/openjade/dsssl/catalog

When you say that a new directory should be created to run openjade; then
this should have directories appendixa -> appendixd, and directories
chapter01 -> chapter09 created; as openjade does not do a recursive build,
and failed if it could not find the directory.

Many thanks
Chris

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org