packaging

Mike B. thaz at if.rmci.net
Fri Oct 19 08:27:42 PDT 2001

I apologize if this message is redundant.  I don't believe it made it to the lists the first time I typed it.

I have written another packaging hint based on the pkgutils that are available from the crux linux iso.

The url is http://home.if.rmci.net/thaz/pkgutils.html
As always comment suggestions and corrections are welcome.

I have posted also the xml source for the document, and a tarball of all the pkg.build files I have created so far( a few of which are buggy, but all of the lfs base system files have been tested ).  This tarball also contains the source for pkgutils itself.  Both the source and the tarball are linked to from the document.

Hope this is as useful to someone else as it has been for me.

Mike
Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org