Zlib, ssl, ssh

Frank Tiemann ft at sinneswandel.de
Wed Oct 17 01:29:17 PDT 2001

> Hello
>
> I just installed LFS on my AMD 1.1GHz machine. I was wondering, where
> the documetation for beyond linuxfromscratch is staying? Either I'm
> asking a really silly question here, or blfs docs are not finished
> yet...
> Can anyone tell me what I need to get Apache PHP and MySQL running on my
> system?

uh, most of this depends on your php/apache-config

mysql needs the berkley db afaik, but these files are shipped with in the
actual version
apache may need openssl, if you wish ssl-support
php may need a bunch of things, depending on the ./configure params (this
may the bz2, zlib, gpm and other libs)

> Help would be greatly appreciated.
>
> Greets
> Ali

frank

--
CoreOS 1.2.0 hat diese E-Mail auf Viren ueberprueft.
Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org