Zlib, ssl, ssh

jbauman at adsl-63-193-249-142.dsl.snfc21.pacbell.net jbauman at adsl-63-193-249-142.dsl.snfc21.pacbell.net
Tue Oct 16 18:55:00 PDT 2001

On Tue, Oct 16, 2001 at 07:05:01PM +0200, Andreas Lingenhag wrote:
> Hello
>
> I just installed LFS on my AMD 1.1GHz machine. I was wondering, where
> the documetation for beyond linuxfromscratch is staying? Either I'm
> asking a really silly question here, or blfs docs are not finished
> yet...
> Can anyone tell me what I need to get Apache PHP and MySQL running on my
> system?
>
> Help would be greatly appreciated.

Ali,
Your second statement is accurate. BLFS is not finished -- not even
close. If you look at CVS, most of what has been done is at the bottom,
in the individual packages, and no, Apache, PHP and MySQL have not been
done yet.

--
Jeff Bauman
jbauman at adsl-63-193-249-142.dsl.snfc21.pacbell.net

"I must say that I find television very educational. Every time
someone switches it on I go into another room and read a good book."
	-- Groucho Marx
Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org