Locations of texts relevant for firewalling [was Re: Changes to Appendix A/iptables]

Mark Hymers markh at linuxfromscratch.org
Sun Oct 14 06:42:45 PDT 2001

On Tue, 09, Oct, 2001 at 08:58:30PM -0400, Gerard Beekmans spoke thus..
> Personally I like consistency: use the same tag combination in the same
> situations. But, if the desired output can only be achieved using a
> different tag, so be it. It's the output in the end that counts.
>
> But that's what I want for the LFS-Book. What goes in BLFS is up to Mark of
> course, he may have his own wishes.
I agree with Gerard.  If we can do it with the existing tag then do it
that way - but don't let that put you off using a new tag if none of the
existing ones do the job.  Basic principle - keep it as simple as
possible but no simpler than that ;-)

Mark

--
Mark Hymers					 BLFS Project Leader