Locations of texts relevant for firewalling [was Re: Changes to Appendix A/iptables]

Mark Hymers markh at linuxfromscratch.org
Sun Oct 14 06:41:35 PDT 2001

On Wed, 10, Oct, 2001 at 06:16:48PM +0200, Jeroen Coumans spoke thus..
> I'm still willing to contribute, but like in all open source projects,
> it's when I find the time. I'm also a student, you know. :) One
> suggestion to speed thing up is to make some decisions on which packages
> to include. There have been floating some wishlists on the ml, but a
> proper discussion on which packages will definitely go in 1.0 is IMO
> necessary so we'll have some clear goals on what we want. Also, we
> should settle on a proper format. One thing I really don't like in the
> current format is that all instructions are actually in the appendixes!
There is a reason for that.  It was HIghoS' fault so blame him.  He
pointed out that it might be best to do it like this so that people cna
easily find basic install instructions for packages from the index.  As
ever, I'm open to arguments though.

Mark

--
Mark Hymers					 BLFS Project Leader