Locations of texts relevant for firewalling [was Re: Changes to Appendix A/iptables]

Mark Hymers markh at linuxfromscratch.org
Sun Oct 7 04:08:07 PDT 2001

On Sun, 30, Sep, 2001 at 11:10:14PM +0200, Henning Rohde spoke thus..

> OK, have done it, please have a look at the appendix.
Thanks - I've put the new files in CVS - apologies that it took so long
but as I said in another email, I've had to get a "real life"
(recently)....

The new instructions look good - are you willing to write the Ch6
section on creating a firewall?

> --- BLFS.old/appendixb/acknowledgments.xml      Thu Sep  6 15:26:03 2001
> +++ BLFS/appendixb/acknowledgments.xml  Sun Sep 30 23:07:26 2001
> +for doing the marvelous job of leading the
> +BLFS-project</para></listitem>

Heh - I'm glad you said that *before* I went away from keyboard for a
ridiculous length of time.

Later

Mark

--