CVS Changes (AT LAST!)

Mark Hymers markh at linuxfromscratch.org
Mon Nov 26 16:10:04 PST 2001

Hi all,

This list has been DEAD for the past few weeks... My fault mainly for
not getting work done.

OK, I am making progress behind the scenes.  This is just a heads-up to
those of you who download the XML to build the HTML from that.  You'll
need to start creating a directory structure to store the HTML in as
we're moving to that sort of layout (the same as the LFS book) using
<?dbhtml> tags (you can see them in most of the XML files now).

If you don't create the directories before running openjade, it'll bomb!

OK.  Got to go.  See you all later.

Mark

PS - Find attached my updatehtmlb script as an example of what I mean

PPS - Yes, I realise that it'd be easier to do
mkdir chapter0{1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9} chapter1{0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7} BLAH; I just
didn't think of it at the time I wrote the script - in face I only just
thought of it now ;-)

--
Mark Hymers					 BLFS Editor
markh at linuxfromscratch.org

#!/bin/sh

if [ ! -d /home/mark/LFS/BLFS ]
	then
		echo "/home/mark/LFS/BLFS doesn't exist"
	else
		echo "Updating /home/mark/LFS/htmlb"

		if [ -d /home/mark/LFS/htmlb ]
		then
		cd /home/mark/LFS/htmlb && rm -fr *
		else
		mkdir /home/mark/LFS/htmlb && cd /home/mark/LFS/htmlb
		fi

		for i in 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
                do
                        mkdir chapter$i;
                done

                for i in a
                do
                        mkdir appendix$i;
                done

		mkdir preface

		/usr/bin/openjade -t sgml \
			-d /usr/share/dsssl/docbook/html/lfs.dsl \
			/usr/share/dsssl/docbook/dtds/decls/xml.dcl \
			/home/mark/LFS/BLFS/index.xml
	fi
Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org