[blfs-book] [BLFS Trac] #4230: Add LXDE desktop to BLFS

Ken Moffat ken at linuxfromscratch.org
Fri Oct 25 15:25:56 PDT 2013

On Fri, Oct 25, 2013 at 10:11:07PM -0000, BLFS Trac wrote:

> Comment (by fo):
>
>  Now, I see I had to add direcory lxde. However:
>

>  {{{
>  fernando [ ~/sshfs/books/BLFS/trunk/BOOK ]$ svn add lxde/
>  A         lxde
>  A  (bin)  lxde/lxde.xml
[...]
>  I believe there is something about changing props. I am going to search
>  that mail from you to Ken, but if you just send the command...

 In case you haven't had a reply :

svn propset svn:mime-type text/plain path/to/filename.xml

 I made a note of this after I had to do it when I added pnmixer,
despite setting everything up the way Bruce had indicated.

 Also, of course, the regular propsets for keywords - I guess you've
probably done those already:
 svn propset svn:keywords "Date LastChangedBy" path/to/filename.xml

ĸen