[blfs-book] r11815 - in trunk/BOOK: . gnome/applications introduction/welcome multimedia/libdriv

Ken Moffat ken at linuxfromscratch.org
Wed Oct 9 11:30:38 PDT 2013

On Tue, Sep 10, 2013 at 04:01:18PM -0500, Bruce Dubbs wrote:
> Ken Moffat wrote:
> > On Tue, Sep 10, 2013 at 01:27:47PM -0700, ken at higgs.linuxfromscratch.org wrote:
> >> Author: ken
> >> Date: Tue Sep 10 13:27:47 2013
> >> New Revision: 11815
> >>
> >> Log:
> >> Add grilo, tag totem.
> >>
> >> Binary file. No diff available.

[...]
> svn propset svn:mime-type text/plain filename
>
> should do it.  Also edit ~/.subversion/config and add
>
> *.xml = svn:mime-type=text/plain
>
>    -- Bruce

 I've just svn added pnmixer in my sandbox, and I noticed that
'(bin)' appeared in the report of what it had done.  This is despite
adding that line to ~/.subversion/config.  I've now run that
propset, as well as the usual propset for keywords.  'svn diff'
shows the results of the property chages so I hope it will be ok.

 One more thing to remember when adding a page :-(

ĸen