[blfs-book] Files in BLFS svn missing on anduin

Bruce Dubbs bruce.dubbs at gmail.com
Sun Mar 3 09:04:47 PST 2013

Armin K. wrote:
> On 03/03/2013 11:36 AM, bdubbs at linuxfromscratch.org wrote:
>> Missing bluefish-2.2.4.tar.bz2
>> Missing libreoffice-4.0.0.3.tar.xz
>> Missing libreoffice-translations-4.0.0.3.tar.xz
>> Missing pidgin-2.10.7.tar.bz2
>> Missing thunderbird-17.0.3.source.tar.bz2
>> Missing transmission-2.77.tar.xz
>>

> Why doesn't it list -dictionaries and -help tarballs? Did I do something
> wrong by putting them into the same section as core tarball?

The list is extracted using stylesheets/wget-list.xsl, I'll have to
figure out why it is missing those files.

In general, what is happening is:

xmllint --nonet --noent --xinclude --postvalid --output blfs-full.xml
index.xml

xsltproc --nonet --output blfs-wget-list stylesheets/wget-list.xsl
blfs-full.xml

and some other minor processing.  The problem seems to be in
wget-list.xsl.  I'll look at it later today.