[blfs-book] r9300 - in trunk/BOOK: . introduction/welcome networking/netutils

Ken Moffat ken at linuxfromscratch.org
Wed Feb 8 09:23:29 PST 2012

On Wed, Feb 08, 2012 at 02:57:41PM +0100, Denis Mugnier wrote:
> Hi,
>
> in the file avahi.xm you write :
>
> lLe 07/02/2012 18:45, ken at linuxfromscratch.org a écrit :
> > +    LFS distribution to target.</para>
> > +
> it is not --with-distro=LFS ??
>
> thank for your good job about the gnome3 integration.
>
> Friendly
>
> Denis Mugnier
> BLFS translation team

 Thanks for querying this - I only gave this package a quick look
because all the measurements were present and, so far, I haven't
needed to build it.  In fact, it looks like the correct value
according to configure --help should be --with-distro=lfs (in lower
case).  So, at least one upstream package now recognises lfs - I'm
not sure if that is good or bad ;)

 Changed in r9318.

 Thanks also for the kind words, but I'm only 40% of the way through
gnome-3 and I haven't really reached the gnome packages yet.

ĸen