[blfs-book] Files in BLFS svn missing on anduin

Randy McMurchy randy at linuxfromscratch.org
Wed Dec 12 09:26:18 PST 2012

Bruce Dubbs wrote these words on 12/12/12 11:18 CST:
> bdubbs at linuxfromscratch.org wrote:
>
>> Missing Net-DNS-0.70.tar.gz
>
> Could not find this at http://www.cpan.org/authors/id/O/OL/OLAF/
>
> The latest there is Net-DNS-0.68.tar.gz
>
> I did find it at http://www.net-dns.org/download/

It is also on the CPAN modules download page.

> I think we should publish the md5sums for the perl-modules in the book
> like we do for all the other packages.

I was going to add those, but after I sent the email to -dev about
completely eliminating version numbers from all the Perl Modules, I thought
for certain that most would agree it was the right thing to do. However, you
did not respond and Ken had a small issue with the idea, so I suppose you
think that we should keep the version numbers, although it sort of makes
no sense because the dependency modules versions and md5sums are not listed.

I will add the md5sums for the packages that have version numbers.

rmlscsi: [bogomips 1003.23] [GNU ld version 2.16.1] [gcc (GCC) 4.0.3]
11:21:00 up 6 days, 21:20, 1 user, load average: 0.10, 0.03, 0.01