r8908 - in trunk: BOOK BOOK/basicnet/connect BOOK/introduction/welcome bootscripts bootscripts/blfs bootscripts/blfs/services

William Immendorf will.immendorf at gmail.com
Sat Oct 22 11:09:29 PDT 2011

On Sat, Oct 22, 2011 at 9:24 AM,  <bdubbs at linuxfromscratch.org> wrote:
> Author: bdubbs
> Date: 2011-10-22 08:24:23 -0600 (Sat, 22 Oct 2011)
> New Revision: 8908
>
> Added:
>   trunk/bootscripts/blfs/services/
>   trunk/bootscripts/blfs/services/dhcpcd
> Modified:
>   trunk/BOOK/basicnet/connect/dhcpcd.xml
>   trunk/BOOK/general.ent
>   trunk/BOOK/introduction/welcome/changelog.xml
>   trunk/bootscripts/Makefile
> Log:
> Update to dhcpcd-5.2.12
Bruce, are you forgetting this ticket?

http://wiki.linuxfromscratch.org/blfs/ticket/3145

We probally should unify both DHCP configuration scripts while we are
updating that part of the book. Just a little thing I want to see
done.

--
William Immendorf
The ultimate in free computing.

and if you use the program, he is your master."  Richard Stallman

--
Are you a Gmail user? Please read this important notice:
http://www.fsf.org/campaigns/jstrap/gmail?31450.